We are Innovative
We are Proactive
We are Client-Centered
We are First Ally Asset Management Limited
First Ally Asset Management Limited (“FAAM”) is the Asset Management subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited. FAAM is an innovative, proactive and client-centred asset management firm
The firm is duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and rated (BBB+) by Agusto & Co. FAAM prides itself in providing customized financial solutions using various asset classes to deliver solutions that most closely correlate to our clients needs.
In line with global best practice, all our clients’ assets and funds are held by a third-party Custodian, First Bank operating as First Nominees Nigeria Limited. This guarantees the safety of any financial assets/funds you might entrust with FAAM.
- It is our opinion that markets are inefficient. As such, the intrinsic value of assets is not always reflected in the market price. To determine these mispricings, we analyse all information on the Macro, Sector and Individual assets levels along with economic and business cycles.
- Whilst looking to invest in assets with strong fundamentals, we also aim to capitalise on the prevalent mispricings in the capital market to maximise returns at the minimal risk possible..
Our Service Philosophy
- Client-Focused : We understand that relationships are built on the highest standards of service and integrity.
- Independence: We give our clients objective advice and only invest after we have done our own research.
- Innovative: We provide creative solutions to our clients’ most complex challenges.
Our Team is led by Mr Felix Johnson (Managing Director/CEO) who has deep and broad financial services experience working with indigenous and global firms. He leads a team of experienced, young and dynamic professionals whose diversity of background, discipline and outlook ensures that our clients and their projects receive solutions driven by deep and broad expertise.