The Fund is a Money Market Fund with the objective of providing investors with regular income earned from investments in high-quality short-term money market instruments and debt securities issued by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
It is designed for investors with low risk appetite looking to maximize interest income in short-tenored securities. It would be attractive to investors who desire a regular stream of income with minimal risk appetite.
Minimum Investment: NGN 5,000
How to invest:
- To invest in the fund with a minimum of 5000, make a transfer to the account below and send a notification on the payment to email@example.com
Name of Bank: UBA
Name of Account: UBA Nom-Radix Trustees/First-Ally Money Market Fund
Account Number: 1021951045
- Download the application form below by clicking on the Start Investing button.
- Fill the form and scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call +234(0)1-4642209 for more information.
- Banker’s acceptances, certificates of deposits, commercial papers, collaterised repurchase agreements etc;
- Deposits (Fixed/Tenured) with eligible financial institutions;
- Short term debt securities issued or guaranteed by any Federal or State Government of Nigeria;
- Other instruments introduced and approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) from time to time.
- Other money market or fixed income instruments in which the Fund is permitted to invest under the Trust Deed.
Liquidity: Investors will be able to purchase and sell the units in the Fund throughout its existence.
Affordability: The Fund represents an investment opportunity that allows investors earn steady income without substantial initial investments.
Professional Management: The portfolio managers are skilled and experienced professionals and will bring this expertise to bear in the management of the Fund.
Performance Monitoring: An Investment Committee will monitor the Fund’s activities and performance on a regular basis.
Accessibility: Easy accessibility to the fund via the use of electronic platforms and debit cards. Transactions in the fund can be conducted via physical and electronic channels.