FAAM offers pooled investment products like mutual funds and Unit Trusts. Each product has a guiding Investment Policy which stipulates the investment objectives, asset allocation policy, risks, holding period and other operational parameters.
These products are well suited for investors with more modest portfolio sizes. In this structure they will benefit from the collective efforts of like-minded investors and receive the same benefits that are currently enjoyed by large institutional investors. Some of the benefits of these products are:
- Diversification: mutual funds invest in a broad range of securities and asset classes. Our Managed Funds offer better than average return as a result of diversification.
- Professional Management: Investing in FAAM Pooled Investment Products are a relatively inexpensive way for the average investor to benefit from the expertise and insights of some of the best investment managers in the industry.
- Convenience: Investing in our Pooled Investment Products is as simple as making a phone call to us or requesting for a Call-back, or email your requests and get the benefits of a diversified portfolio with just one purchase.
- Liquidity: Investors/Unit-holders can easily sell their shares/units at any time (usually subject to an initial minimum holding period).
- Flexibility: There is a fund to match every investing need and investor profile (institutional and individuals).
- Economies of Scale: The volumes involved in mutual fund transactions lead to costs lower than what you would pay for an individual transaction.